Employment law can be complex and work issues all consuming, here is a quick overview of why HR Solver’s fixed cost HR and Employment Law Advice Service is the smart choice for people in the workplace;
- We have a 10 day plan that allows ‘UNLIMITED’ queries and questions on Employment Law and HR work-related questions. No need to keep ringing a call centre back or going into a branch to explain the situation all over again each time. Our HR experts have your conversation history at their fingertips.
- We typically respond in 15 minutes – know that your issue has been picked up by our HR Experts right away and that we are on your side.
- Unlike telephone support you have your answers all written down in black and white so you can easily refer to them.
- We are available 7am to 10pm Monday to Friday and Sundays from 2pm to 9pm to answer your burning HR and Employment questions (this is available in paid plans). Other services sometime only start at 10am and close at 4pm.
- The average Employment Solicitor charges £300+VAT an hour. That’s £50 for 10 minutes of advice, we have three easy to understand unlimited advice plans; A FREE 24 hour plan, A 10 day plan and a 3 Month plan. See more here.
- If we can’t answer your questions satisfactorily we will give you a full refund, guaranteed.
- We are impartial and have no political or company agenda.
- The FAQ’s section covers most of the common everyday HR questions in simple easy to understand language. No more scrolling through Google to try and get your answer.
- Our HR Experts explain your rights and options based on your specific circumstances.
#hrsolver #hrapp #employmentadvice #hradvice #hrguru #phoneline #chat #knowyourrights
FREE GUIDE to determine if you have a good Employment tribunal Case
Not sure if you have a strong case or even any case at all for an employment tribunal?
Not sure if you should make a fuss? Feel lost and unsure? Download our free guide and in less than 5 minutes you'll know the answers and if you have a claim that might be worth something.
Learn how to get Compensation without going to Employment Tribunal.
BE your own Super CHAMPion
Learn everything you need to make a case for compensation in less than a week. Without the high cost of a lawyer, endlessly searching online and even going as far as an Employment Tribunal. If you are scared about going legal and having a drawn out process. We understand. If you just want to get some compensation to help rebuild your life, learn our proven tactics to get compensation through optimising the use of the statutory early conciliation process.
How to write a powerful appeal letter so your employer takes you seriously.
Learn how to create a powerful appeal letter which makes your employer really consider your case and understand that you are a force to be reckoned with...even if you are no good at letter writing.
If you have been dismissed unfairly (sacked) or issued with a disciplinary warning with no process this detailed and effective training enables you to write a powerful appeal letter. Includes, templates, timelines and training.
online interview coming up?
Online interviews are definitely the future! If you need to reset your confidence levels for an online interview and not sure how to engage this course is for you. We cover the mindset and technology that you need to be successful and of course all the questions and the best responses and how to beat all the other candidates to the job. Plus there is an amazing session by a LinkedIn expert on how to impress and update your LinkedIn profile.
FREE Disciplinary Meeting Checklist Download
Never been to a disciplinary meeting? You're not alone! It's a scary thought. Worried about it being fair, how to act, what to say, what not to say and how to prepare? Download our free checklist so you go into the meeting feeling prepared, confident and able to challenge effectively. Our checklist will prepare you with everything you NEED to know.
redundancy APPEal Letter template
Need to appeal your redundancy but not sure what to say and how to start? If you feel your redundancy was a sham or that redundancy has been used as an excuse or the company has not followed the lawful redundancy procedure. Download our quick and easy to use letter template an have your appeal letter ready in less than an hour. You'll write a professional, legally correct appeal letter stating your case intelligently. It is so easy to use as we've done all the work for you! Plus you can get support from a redundancy expert!