The HR Solver is an excellent free FAQ resource to help you quickly and easily find the answer to your everyday HR and Employment Law questions. Use the search function, check recent articles for answers to questions covering;
- TUPE or transferring to another employer
- Employment Tribunals and how to make a claim?
- Early Conciliation and the ACAS process
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave and pay questions
- Ordinary and Shared Parental Leave and Pay rights
- Probation and probationary period questions
- Disciplinary and the ACAS code of conduct
- Grievances and your employer obligations
- Settlement Agreements
- Contractor Status and Employment rights
- Contract of Employment and Zero hour contracts
- Unfair Dismissal and what really is constructive dismissal!
- Working time/hours queries – breaks and the working time agreement
- National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage
- Sickness and absence
- Pension entitlements
- The legal requirements on giving a reference
- What do when you resign..
For answers to your specific employment queries get in touch today and get advice from our HR experts – discrete, quick and personal advice directly to your phone.
FREE GUIDE to determine if you have a good Employment tribunal Case
Not sure if you have a strong case or even any case at all for an employment tribunal?
Not sure if you should make a fuss? Feel lost and unsure? Download our free guide and in less than 5 minutes you'll know the answers and if you have a claim that might be worth something.
How to write a powerful appeal letter so your employer takes you seriously.
Learn how to create a powerful appeal letter which makes your employer really consider your case and understand that you are a force to be reckoned with...even if you are no good at letter writing.
If you have been dismissed (sacked) or issued with a disciplinary warning this detailed and effective training enables you to write a fabulous and effective appeal letter. Includes, templates, timelines and training.
FREE Disciplinary Meeting Checklist Download
Never been to a disciplinary meeting? You're not alone! It's a scary thought. Worried about it being fair, how to act, what to say, what not to say and how to prepare? Download our free checklist so you go into the meeting feeling prepared, confident and able to challenge effectively. Our checklist will prepare you with everything you NEED to know.