The FAQ’s section in the HR Solver app is another jewel in the crown of HR Solver App. The HR Solver app has very fast and wide reaching search functionality so it makes finding the answers to your everyday HR and Employment Law questions easy.
The FAQ topics covered include;
- TUPE or transferring to another employer.
- Employment Tribunal Claim and how to make a tribunal claim?
- Early Conciliation and the ACAS process for early conciliation
- Maternity leave and pay questions.
- Adoption rights
- Ordinary Parental Leave
- Shared Parental Leave and Pay rights.
- Other leave and entitlement questions
- Probation and probationary period questions
- Disciplinary questions and the ACAS code of conduct.
- Performance questions
- Taking witnesses to a meetings
- Grievances and what your employer is obliged to do under the ACAS code of practice
- Travel Time, what you should and shouldn’t be paid for.
- Settlement Agreements
- Contractor Status and Employment rights.
- Questions on your Contract of Employment and Zero Contracts.
- Unfair Dismissal and what really is constructive dismissal!
- Working time/hours queries- breaks and the working time agreement.
- National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage
- Sickness and absence questions
- Questions on your Pension entitlements
- Recruitment questions and advice.
- The legal requirements on giving a reference
- What do when you resign
In each section you will find a number of frequently asked questions relating to that topic of employment law and if you don’t fancy reading through them all you can use the search function, check your recent searches or even make use of the ‘Top searches’ as shown below.
And if you still haven’t got the answer or are struggling with a more complex issue at work you can contact our HR experts to ask for their advice. Discrete, quick and personal advice directly to your phone in our app. Download today.