The HR advisor in your pocket and ALWAYS on your side.
We are a team of qualified HR experts who noticed increasingly that individuals, frightened to contact expensive lawyers or be associated with their union, were contacting us for help and advice. So we created HR Solver.
Our HR experts are members of the CIPD, carefully selected for their empathy and experience of employment law and have years of experience advising on;
- Disciplinary meetings
- Grievances or bullying, harassment and victimisation.
- Redundancy situations
- Working hours
- Maternity, paternity and family friendly working
…and many more reoccurring HR and Employment Law issues.
We’re on a mission to empower you.
We understand that employment law can be complex and in many ways has its own language. Our aim has been to simplify it for you. We understand your need for:
Quick, clear and impartial advice about your situation.
Help around the often blurred edges of disputes at work.
A personal service focused around you.
The app includes;
- A glossary to help you decipher what specific HR terms mean.
- Frequently Asked Questions so you can get the answers you need.
- Easy to use entitlement calculators
and most importantly enables you access to low cost, human help when you need it via our dedicated Chat service.
- User happiness is our Passion
- Do it… Do it well
- Be Brave… make a difference
- We’re better together as a team
- Learn from yesterday…. Let’s do better today.
- HR Solver is family first
Steph Robinson Chief HR Advisor