The HR advisor in your pocket.
We’re on a mission to empower you.
We are a team of qualified HR advisors who noticed increasingly that individuals, frightened to contact expensive lawyers or be associated with their union, were contacting us for help and advice.
We needed to find a way to help these people.
…. So we created the HR Solver app.
We understand that employment law can be complex and in many ways has its own language. So our aim has been to simplify it for you:
- We have created a glossary to help you decipher what specific HR terms mean.
- Collated Frequently Asked Questions so you can get the answers you need.
- Made entitlement calculators easy to use.
Our HR Gurus
- Quick, clear and impartial advice about your situation.
- Help around the often blurred edges of disputes at work.
- A personal service focused around you.
We have years of experience advising on:
- Disciplinary meetings
- Grievances on bullying, harassment and victimisation.
- Redundancy situations
- Working hours
- Maternity, paternity and family friendly working
Key Team Members
Chief HR Guru
Steph is passionate about helping people and is truly dedicated to ensuring HR Solver delivers excellent, responsive HR advice. Experienced in all areas of employment law, Steph has seen first-hand the benefits of great HR and Employment advice to protect your dignity and improve your experience of work. Steph and the team are committed to helping you and staying with you during your most difficult time at work.
Key Team Members
Chief User Experience Officer
Stacey has years of user experience technology testing and project management. At HR Solver, she reviews each release of the app thoroughly, putting herself in the place of each user to ensure that you receive the best experience when using the HR Solver app. Customer experience is at the forefront of Stacey’s mind and she is always looking for new features and ways to improve the HR Solver app for you.