10 Ways to make sure you meet your Career goal.
- Focus on what your goal is; make it easy to articulate.
- Distil your goal into three easy first steps that you can take today.
- Imagine what you or the career goal will look like when you achieve it.
- Identify the main blocker to reaching the goal and ideate to get possible solutions.
- Tell people your goal; scary but this can often be the difference between a career dream staying a dream and your career goal becoming a reality.
- Write your goal on your mirror or dashboard so you remind yourself every day of it.
- Identify a role model and find out what they did to reach their goal.
- Read the careers section of any professional magazine, there are often senior people in your chosen profession answering the questions that you may be facing.
- Get a good mentor to hold you accountable to actions and making progress towards your goal.
- Don’t apologise or be embarrassed about being ambitious, it’s not a ‘dirty word’. The happiest people have a purpose in life.
Good luck and may all your dreams come true!
#ambition #careergoals #hrsolver #hrapp #reachforthestars #careeradvice #hradvice