- Focus on what your goal is; make it easy to articulate.
- Distil your goal into three easy first steps that you can take today.
- Imagine what you or the career goal will look like when you achieve it.
- Identify the main blocker to reaching the goal and think about possible solutions.
- Tell people your goal; scary but this can often be the difference between a career dream staying an aspiration versus becoming a reality.
- Write your goal on your mirror or dashboard so you remind yourself of it every day.
- Identify a role model and find out what they did to reach their goal.
- Read the careers section of any professional magazine, there are often senior people in your chosen profession answering the questions that you may be facing.
- Get a good mentor to hold you accountable to actions and making progress towards your goal.
- Don’t apologise or be embarrassed about being ambitious, it’s not a ‘dirty word’. The happiest people have a purpose in life.
These are just some quick tips to get you started. If you have questions on your employment situation, chat and get advice from to our HR Experts today. You’ll get knowledgeable, supportive advice in planning your career next steps.
#ambition #careergoals #hrsolver #hrapp #reachforthestars #careeradvice #hradvice
FREE GUIDE to determine if you have a good Employment tribunal Case
Not sure if you have a strong case or even any case at all for an employment tribunal?
Not sure if you should make a fuss? Feel lost and unsure? Download our free guide and in less than 5 minutes you'll know the answers and if you have a claim that might be worth something.
alone after being unfairly dismissed but don't want to go legal?
Get everything you need to make a case for compensation in less than 21 days. Without the high cost of a lawyer, endlessly searching online and even going as far as an Employment Tribunal. If you are scared about going legal and having a drawn out process. We understand. If you just want to get some compensation to help rebuild your live consider our proven strategy to get compensation through early conciliation.
How to write a powerful appeal letter so your employer takes you seriously.
Learn how to create a powerful appeal letter which makes your employer really consider your case and understand that you are a force to be reckoned with...even if you are no good at letter writing.
If you have been dismissed unfairly (sacked) or issued with a disciplinary warning with no process this detailed and effective training enables you to write a powerful appeal letter. Includes, templates, timelines and training.
online interview coming up?
Online interviews are definitely the future! If you need to reset your confidence levels for an online interview and not sure how to engage this course is for you. We cover the mindset and technology that you need to be successful and of course all the questions and the best responses and how to beat all the other candidates to the job. Plus there is an amazing session by a LinkedIn expert on how to impress and update your LinkedIn profile.
FREE Disciplinary Meeting Checklist Download
Never been to a disciplinary meeting? You're not alone! It's a scary thought. Worried about it being fair, how to act, what to say, what not to say and how to prepare? Download our free checklist so you go into the meeting feeling prepared, confident and able to challenge effectively. Our checklist will prepare you with everything you NEED to know.
redundancy APPEal Letter template
Need to appeal but not sure what to say and how to start? Download our quick and easy to use template an have your letter ready in less than an hour. You'll articulate your case clearly aligned with the law and it is do easy to use as we've done all the work for you!