£19: the cost of a takeaway to protect your job.
"Great to be able to access an HR Specialist directly and unbiased answers! I really like the articles which were interesting & useful to have. I like that everything is in one place in the app and you don’t have to do multiple searches in google."
"In the HR Solver App there are loads of policies and information summarised and even someone like me can understand it clearly. The instant access to professional help in the chat area is invaluable."
"Easy and relatively intuitive to use."
"I think the HR Solver app is especially great for people who work for smaller companies that do not have a big HR function. It was simple and easy to use."
"The HR Solver app is easily accessible and has a wide range of articles that can help without having to speak to an advisor. However, the advisors responses have been quick when I needed them"
"I liked the News articles as I have a general interest and found them a nice, neat way to access some updates and insight. Good facility for HR people."
"I like the opportunity to speak to someone when you have concerns at work and you want to know where you stand before taking more formal action. I also really like the calculators very handy and informative"
95% of our ‘Chat’ users found their chat session very helpful.
98% of our users had confidence in our resources.
87% of our users agreed the app is easy to use and find information.
£16,543 was the average payout for unfair dismissal in 2016/2017
Why is HR Solver advice not free?
- HR Solver’s chat plans reflect the reality of work problems. Issues are complicated and often not solved in one phone call or chat session. You are likely to need to come back and get more advice. It is not possible to offer this in a free model. ACAS receives millions of pounds of funding from the government each year.
- Our HR and employment advice is not generic, but rather we help you get a response or solution that reflects the real situation and ensure your employment rights are protected. ACAS will inform you of your rights, but often you are left to figure out the next steps.
- The HR Solver advice is in writing, accessible to you when you need and is always yours to refer back to.
- We don’t rely on bots or scripted advice, but instead really smart knowledgeable and experienced HR advisors- true HR Gurus who care about you.
- HR Solver is not serving employers, unlike ACAS or Citizens advice who often outsource their advice service to the same people who are advising your employer.
Free Resources Available on our App
- Search our FAQ’s and entitlement sections
- Use our calculators for holiday, maternity and redundancy entitlement
- Read about ‘News’ and articles on recent tribunal judgements.