We love a calculator; it is a great no-nonsense tool that helps our everyday life and ours computes your entitlements to money or leave – so its even better.
HR Solver has three calculators, a redundancy calculator, a maternity leave and pay calculator and a holiday entitlement calculator. The holiday entitlement calculator, calculates entitlement in both days and hours, so if you work part time and different hours each day you can always be clear on your annual entitlement.
The HR Solver app, free to download and in the android and iOS app stores, has a ‘resources section’ which contains these calculators, FAQs and more.
HR Solver has focused on simplicity and unlike other calculators you can quickly input all of your information on one page, on your phone, and hit ‘calculate’ for an instant answer.
Our calculators are also up to date; correct and live for latest figures and the redundancy calculator is updated annually as the government announces the increase to the redundancy cap each April.
For even greater ease, HR Solver is designed so that if you have previously completed your profile information on set up, both our redundancy and maternity calculators will pull through relevant data such as your date of birth, salary and start date with your current employer.
In the App images you can see that, where applicable, our calculators also give explanations to help you understand how the calculation is made. The maternity calculator is particularly helpful breaking down;
- The latest date you must have been working for your current employer to qualify for maternity pay
- The deadline for telling your employer you are pregnant
- The day your statutory maternity pay will expire
- The earliest date your maternity leave can start, this is important if you are suffering from pregnancy related illness and finally;
- The last day of your ordinary maternity leave and additional maternity leave.
We have plans to add more calculators to make employees and self-employed workers lives easier, we’d love to hear your suggestions. So get in touch today.