Employment law can be complex and work issues all consuming, here is a quick overview of why HR Solver is the smart choice for people in the workplace;
- 7 day plan for £9 allows ‘UNLIMITED’ queries and questions. No need to keep ringing a call centre back or going into a branch to explain the situation all over again each time. Our HR experts have your conversation history at their fingertips.
- We typically respond in 15 minutes – know that your issue has been picked up by our HR experts right away and that we are on your side.
- Unlike telephone support you have your answers all written down in black and white so you can easily refer to them.
- We are available 7am to 10pm Monday to Friday and Sundays from 2pm to 9pm to answer your burning HR and Employment questions. Other services sometime only start at 10am and close at 4pm.
- The average employment solicitor charges £300+VAT an hour. That’s £50 for 10 minutes of advice, we are only £9 for a week of unlimited chat*.
- If we can’t answer your questions satisfactorily we will give you a full refund, guaranteed.
- We are impartial and have no political or company agenda.
- The FAQ’s section covers most of the common everyday HR questions in simple easy to understand language. No more scrolling through Google to try and get your answer.
- Our HR experts explain your rights and options based on your specific circumstances.
- Our calculators are all on one page. You don’t have to complete a four page questionnaire online to get the answer you need on your entitlements.
Download HR Solver today and chat to our HR experts. Peace of mind for the price of a takeaway.
#hrsolver #hrapp #employmentadvice #hradvice #hrguru #phoneline #chat #knowyourrights